There are several reasons Ultimate Twitch Bot 3 may be required to run as an Administrator before it will behave properly. In the article below I will detail the various reasons and we’ll discuss the best method for permanently running Ultimate Twitch Bot 3 as an Administrator.
- If you are running into errors launching UTB for the first time it’s very likely Ultimate Twitch Bot 3 does not have required permissions to create needed files in the install directory.
- If you use Ultimate Twitch Bot 3’s Song Request feature it is required to read and create a key in your system registry so Ultimate Twitch Bot 3 uses the correct version of Internet Explorer to provide the Youtube video.
- Navigate to the Ultimate Twitch Bot 3 install folder.
- Right-click the Ultimate Twitch Bot 3.exe program. Image
- Choose Properties. Image
- On the Compatibility tab, select the Run This Program As An Administrator option. Image
- Click OK
- If you see an User Account Control prompt, accept it.