In this article we walk you through the basics of creating an Ultimate Twitch Bot account and putting it in your Twitch channel. It includes a nice video to go along with some text based instructions. As always if you still have questions or need help, you are more than welcome to join our Discord and ask them there. Please remember we are all volunteers so be kind, considerate, ask your question and wait patiently. Now without further ado, I hope you find this useful and thank you for using Ultimate Twitch Bot!
How to create an Ultimate Twitch Bot account and put it in your Twitch channel.
- Log out of Twitch.tv
- Make a new Twitch.tv account for your bot.
- Download(below), Install, & Launch Ultimate Twitch Bot following the instruction in the video.
- In the bot’s main window click on Tools > Options
- Click on Generate Oauth
- Follow the instructions on the website to generate your Oauth.
- Verify you are generating an oauth for the BOT account that you just created.
- Copy the full Oauth that is generated.
- Full Oauth means the entire string. Ex: oauth:Ah25hBb1a7ad9a96D7F8s8d7
- Paste the Oauth into the Ultimate Twitch Bot Oauth field under Options.
- Provide your channel in the Channel field under Options.
- Ex: #seeingblue
- Hit Save. The bot should now popup with the bot account name for verification. Click Ok.
- In the main window hit Server > Connect. If you see you bot joining the channel in the chat window then you should be successfully connected now!
If you need help please visit our Discord channel. Ask your question in the #public channel. Wait patiently. We are all volunteers so be kind and considerate when asking for help. Thank you for using Ultimate Twitch Bot and we hope you enjoy it.
P.S. This video tutorial and more can be found on our tutorial playlist.