This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - SeeingBlue
« on: November 07, 2016, 10:45:18 AM »
Everything looks fine from what I can see here.
I suspect some sort of internet security may be blocking your connection to IRC port 6667.
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:35:00 PM »
I'm afraid the previous install could be causing you problems, UTB was never very good at 'mass updating' over multiple versions. What I would do as long as you don't have old data you're trying to save is just delete everything UTB related. Delete folders, shortcuts, whatever. Make sure you have the latest installer from the site and install into a new folder. Don't even worrry about the shortcut yet, just go straight to the install folder and check for Ultimate Twitch Bot.exe. If it's there launch it, if it's not then I suspect your anti-virus ate it.
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:30:30 PM »
Update 3.9.5New Additions
- Added commands SubtractAll
- StartRating command now requires a 3rd argument, [topic].
- Example: !startrating 1-10 this is your topic
- Added option to toggle whether a command has a global or individual cooldown.
- Converted all Randoms to 1 single instance.
- Forced SetPoints & SubtractPoints to keep balances 0 or higher.
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:02:40 PM »
You are welcome and thank you too.
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:39:07 AM »
This would be too much of a fundamental change. So just consider it the price you pay for contributing to channel spam. Be more aware when you execute your commands.
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:36:22 AM »
They shouldn't have been allowed to go negative in the first place. What is causing them to go negative exactly?
« on: October 13, 2016, 10:14:46 PM »
Update 3.9.4New Additions
- Added [cmdlist] variable that displays a users or targets allowed commands.
- Added a [rndtarget] variable that returns the name of a random online user.
- Added new commands AddGroup, RmGroup, StartRating, Rate, StopRating, EnableGamble, DisableGamble.
- Fixed error with SongRequest play button.
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:29:04 PM »
Do you have version 3.9.3?
« on: October 11, 2016, 11:08:25 AM »
Every couple of years I have completely revamped the Ultimate Twitch Bot application from it’s first release back in 2013, through 2.0, 3.0 and now 4.0! Well it’s that time again and I would like to share some of the exciting new changes we can expect in Ultimate Twitch Bot 4.0 with you day!Continue reading...
« on: October 11, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »
- Custom Commands under Options are now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed [exe=] variable to now accept arguments and remove the variable itself from response.
« on: October 09, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »
Update 3.9.1New Additions
- Added the ability to nest [txt=] variables inside of a text file.
- Added advanced debug to help catch a bug in the 'Add Points' option in the R-click menu of the online list.
- Added advanced debug to help catch a bug in the checking an incoming message for commands.
- Fixed crash when duplicate songs were requested.
- Fixed issue causing crashes when editting or adding a new advertisement.
« on: October 02, 2016, 09:26:39 PM »
Update 3.9.0New Additions
- TXT, URL, & EXE Variables. How-to-Use
- Added new commands Skip, Play, & Pause Song, Playlist
- Rearranged Options > Accounts > R-Click Menu.
- Removed case sensitive drawing keywords.
« on: October 02, 2016, 09:21:38 PM »
This thread is a short description of how to use variables [txt=], [url =], & [exe=].TXT Variable
- This variable looks for text files where ever you tell it to.
- It accepts full paths and partial paths.
- Example: [txt=file.txt] - This will look for file.txt in your install folder.
- Example: [txt=c:\file.txt] - This will look for file.txt in the C:\ directory.
- The [txt=] variable will be replaced with the first line of the text file.
- Variable will be replaced with a random line when the file contains multiple lines.
- Just like the TXT variable this one will load a document from a given URL.
- Example: [url = http://seeingblue.us/utb3.txt](No Spaces)
- The [url = http://seeingblue.us/utb3.txt] variable will be replaced with the first line of the document loaded.
- The EXE variable will execute any file on your computer.
- Example: [exe=c:\windows\system32\notepad.exe]
- Example: [exe=run.bat]
- Bot the is know to remove/parse characters like: \n
- This will cause some commands impossible to properly setup from Twitch chat via AddCmd.
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:42:25 PM »
3.8.20 ChangelogNew Additions
- Command Inception(Nested Commands). How-to-Use
- New variables available in custom commands: [game], [followers], [link], [title], [viewers], [playing], [requestedby], & [upnext].
- Added ability to add/remove from viewergroups through the right-click menu of the main windows online list.
- Added option to purge accounts based on time through the accounts list under Options.
- Follower check is now every 2.5 seconds.
- Ping test has been replaced with an http request.
- Added variables to drawing winning message: [cost], [entries], [currency], [group], [groups]
- Labeled tick countdown on main window.
- Changed behavior when minimizing UTB. Minimizing now sends UTB to the task bar. Using the X will hide UTB to the icon tray.
- Trivia answers are no longer case sensitive.
- Fixed crash when removing an active trivia question.
- Fixed an issue where Song Request limits were not disabled when 0 was used.
- Fixed issue with followers being spammed when first connecting the bot.
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:01:01 PM »
Beginning with version 3.8.15 you can now place any commands inside of a custom command.Requirements for using a nested command
- Must be in a custom command response.
- Nested commands are identified by placing their name(case sensitive) or keyword in brackets.
- Example: [SelfBalanceCheck] or [!bal]
- Nested commands can use arguments, targets, and variables.
- Example: [OtherBalanceCheck SeeingBlue], [!check seeingblue], [!giveall 5], or [!check [name]] to target the command user.
Nested commands do not require permission to execute.
That's it! Get creative!
Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!