BluNET - Home of Ultimate Twitch Bot

collapse
Attention
FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: [Help] Re-greets not working  (Read 560 times)

UltraDara

• View Profile
[Help] Re-greets not working
« on: November 23, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »
Hi SeeingBlue,

I recently started using UTB and the version is 3.5.1. My bot is using first time greeting to returning users. I could't check if it gives them first time currency again tho. I was online for 19 hours and nobody got returning user greeting even tho my re-greet delay is 2 hours. And many returning ppl greeted as first time comers. What could be the cause of this?

This bot is really great and it's just what I was looking for btw. Many many thanks. I'll support you as soon and good as I can. :)

Cheers,
Dara

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
Re: [Help] Re-greets not working
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 01:49:58 PM »
I'm not sure but I will do some testing before the next update to verify the functionality of this feature.
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

UltraDara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 09:07:07 PM »
Please ask if you'll need anything from me or I can help somehow for the tests.

Cheers,
Dara

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 02:07:06 PM »
I have just finished testing the greeting system and it appears to be working fine. If you can provide a method for recreating this error I will be happy to try it.
Want the Latest News?

zibralock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »
Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm having the same issue. I've checked both "Greet New Viewers" and "Greet Returning Viewers", but I've not checked "Group Responses" in either one. I tried to test this out by entering the chat with one of my other Twitch accounts. Upon first time entering he receives the New Viewer Greet as expected. I remove him from the chat and wait until it says "-- has left the channel" before making him enter again. And surely enough the next time he enters he receives the New Viewer Greet instead of the Returning Viewer Greet.

Edit: He does not receive the first time currency more than once.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:01:59 AM by zibralock »

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 04:01:37 PM »
Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm having the same issue. I've checked both "Greet New Viewers" and "Greet Returning Viewers", but I've not checked "Group Responses" in either one. I tried to test this out by entering the chat with one of my other Twitch accounts. Upon first time entering he receives the New Viewer Greet as expected. I remove him from the chat and wait until it says "-- has left the channel" before making him enter again. And surely enough the next time he enters he receives the New Viewer Greet instead of the Returning Viewer Greet.

Edit: He does not receive the first time currency more than once.

Thank you, I was able to recreate this error and I have applied a fix for the next update.
Want the Latest News?

UltraDara

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 12:05:14 AM »
I was about to say that it looks fine now but it seems the topic has developed. I'm glad that you could find the cause.

Thanks for taking care of it.

Cheers,
Dara

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal