BluNET - Home of Ultimate Twitch Bot

collapse
Attention
FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: Update Problem  (Read 1411 times)

abuvaverage

• View Profile
  • Twitch ID: twitch.tv/abuvaverage
Re: Update Problem
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 06:02:14 PM »
And it was an already installed UTB, not newly installed.

abuvaverage

• View Profile
  • Twitch ID: twitch.tv/abuvaverage
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 07:23:34 PM »
Even downloading and installing on a different computer I would still get an error. Thanks for your quick replies

RagingNeurons

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »
I updated from 3.5.1 to whatever the latest version is today (3.6.3 I think?)  via the Help/Check For Update mechanism just a few minutes ago.

Afterwards I was unable to launch the updated UTB without getting debug popups, which I am pretty sure did not actually "Submit" -- unless clicking Submit gives you no visual indication of successful submission and doesn't close or clear the window out.

In the chance that the exceptions I got was different than anyone else's, here it is:

Code: [Select]
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
near "gaming": syntax error
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Subs.SQLiteCMD(String type, String command)
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Subs.Eight2NineUTB()
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Loading.Loading_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Reading posts in this thread I see where you told someone to delete their utb.db.  I renamed mine and tried to start it again and that worked, but unsurprisingly, *ALL* of my UTB configuration is gone and I will have to start over.

Fortunately there isn't really that much for me to re-enter, and I still have an old dir of UTB 2.x series or whatever the previous version series was that used flat files to store advertisements etc.  So I can look at those.

RagingNeurons

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 01:45:16 PM »
*DELETE ME*

(a bunch of non-happy grumblings because the database files corrupted again after starting from scratch)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:29:20 PM by RagingNeurons »

xxclickingxx

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 04:08:06 PM »
i had to reinstall but now im stuck again... ive registered all my correct info again but now all my saved adverts and greetings have been lost and it wont let me connect in the server drop down menu

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 05:19:24 PM »
i had to reinstall but now im stuck again... ive registered all my correct info again but now all my saved adverts and greetings have been lost and it wont let me connect in the server drop down menu

Please condense all your issues into one thread instead of posting them across 3 different threads.
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal