FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: bug??  (Read 349 times)

bbfsgaming

• View Profile
  • Twitch ID: twitch.tv/Bbfarmservices
bug??
« on: December 07, 2015, 12:36:21 PM »
hi
  After installing the new update yesterday, i had a few issues and 3 crashes whichi sent reports i know they werent very detailed but i was streaming at the time, when i opened it today it has done another update and i am still getting the following error occuring at regular intervals.

17:15:59]<bbckserverbot> Looks like the StreamCrew is in!
[17:15:59]Server Message: NAMES :Unknown command
[17:16:06]Qualifying and Expiration Check

also is there a way that in the groups that the follower could be made into an and/or statement instead of just an or statement. i.e. to progess from rank 4 to 3 you need to be a follower and have obtained 2000 min currency?

LawlyPopzz

• Crazy But Intelligent
    • View Profile
  • Twitch ID: lawlypopzz
Re: bug??
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 02:07:40 PM »
hi
  After installing the new update yesterday, i had a few issues and 3 crashes whichi sent reports i know they werent very detailed but i was streaming at the time, when i opened it today it has done another update and i am still getting the following error occuring at regular intervals.

also is there a way that in the groups that the follower could be made into an and/or statement instead of just an or statement. i.e. to progess from rank 4 to 3 you need to be a follower and have obtained 2000 min currency?

This isnt a bug its just part of the debug and the Unknown command is just something from the ircClient nothing to worry about

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 02:45:09 PM »
hi

Just uncheck the Debug box under the chat window and those messages will go away.
And to answer you questions, maybe in the future, but not currently.
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

bbfsgaming

• View Profile
  • Twitch ID: twitch.tv/Bbfarmservices
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 03:33:48 PM »
cheers thanks for the responce

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal