BluNET - Home of Ultimate Twitch Bot

collapse
Attention
FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: Custom Command Settings  (Read 447 times)

cunit123123

• View Profile
    • Twitch
Custom Command Settings
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:38:45 PM »

I am having issues with being able to set it to where certain people can use custom coomands that other people cant.  I tried to set myself up to be able to use all of the ones that are provided and certain ones that i do not allow to default people to use I cant use either.  Also when I set the gamble or bankhack up for people to use in stream is keep saying in its message type 3 and the amount you want to enter or type 1 and the amount pretty much any random number instead of the !gamble and the amount but if u still type !gamble and an amount it will work even though it says like type 3 or 1 or any other number
Chris aka C Unit123123

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
Re: Custom Command Settings
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 09:16:37 AM »
I'm not sure what's wrong with your custom commands. If you attach me your utb.db with the settings like you think they should be, I will take a look.

I do not understand why you mean by the gambling question. The usage is !gamble 100 to bet 100 points.

Also I saw a few of your reports. I would like to talk to you more indepth about them if you have time on steam or even in the bot UTB public channel.
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

cunit123123

• View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Custom Command Settings
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 08:47:53 AM »
ok i will get with you as soon as i can
Chris aka C Unit123123

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal