BluNET - Home of Ultimate Twitch Bot

collapse
Attention
FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: UTB3 Stuck on Debug Page  (Read 314 times)

Phleetwood

• View Profile
UTB3 Stuck on Debug Page
« on: January 02, 2016, 12:12:22 PM »
Have never had any issues until now. The computer randomly crashed and restarted in the middle of a stream with the bot working. Afterwards, when trying to load the bot, the loading screen is interrupted by the Debug screen. "Something bad happened. If you will submit this error we will attempt to keep it from happening in the future." It has a space to enter text for what happened, and an entry form for a contact email.

The problem is... the submit button doesn't work. No matter whether the fields are filled out or not, the submit button does nothing. This debug screen is preventing me from launching the bot whatsoever. If I exit the debug screen, the bot shuts down, but I cannot proceed because the submit button is non-functional.

I will give the text of what the debug screen shows, but I hope this issue can be resolved as I have been using the bot for awhile now and do not want to have to switch to a new bot. (It's a good bot! :)

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): file is encrypted or is not a database
file is encrypted or is not a database
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Subs.LoadAccounts()
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Loading.fullLoad()
   at UltimateTwitchBot3.Loading.Loading_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
Re: UTB3 Stuck on Debug Page
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 02:51:37 PM »
According to what you've posted the crash may have caused corruption in your accounts.db. This is unfortunate but you should have some backups in your backup folder. Rename your current accounts.db to someone else. Take the most recent one from your backups folder and rename it to accounts.db and place it where the other one was and launch UTB. If the same error occurs then try the next backup until one works. If this error changes though, report the new error here.
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

Phleetwood

• View Profile
Re: UTB3 Stuck on Debug Page
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:46:01 PM »
Just wanted to say that this thread is officially fixed, the solution worked as you described. Thanks again. :)

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal