BluNET - Home of Ultimate Twitch Bot

collapse
Attention
FORUMS ARE CLOSED. For support visit Discord

Author Topic: [Help] My UTB 3.6.8 keeps crashing whenever I go live or try to activate a game  (Read 321 times)

redrumovie

• View Profile
I tried downloading UTB today, and I set up everything before I started streaming (custom greetings, a trivia game with questions, naming my currency, etc.). After setting it all up, I went off my pc, but I didn't turn off the program. I was a way for a few hours. When I came back, nothing happened, so everything was okay. So I was ready to stream, and I went live. After a minute or so, the UTB crashed. I could restart it, but the same thing kept happening.

Also, when I try to activate my trivia game, it also crashes, and I get this error:

I tried removing and reinstalling. I also run it as administrator, like you recommended.

I hope you can help me out with this, because I was really looking forward to using UTB.
Thanks a lot in advance,

RedruM

SeeingBlue

• Administrator
  • Admin of all this
    • View Profile
    • BluNET
  • Twitch ID: SeeingBlue
Which version is this?
Want the Latest News?

Follow me on Social Media for News on BluNET & Ultimate Twitch Bot.

redrumovie

• View Profile
It was version 3.6.8, but it seems to be fixed since the update yesterday. Thanks for that, I really love using this :)

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Support BluNET

Enjoy UTB, the Twitch stream, want to support BluNET? Please consider a donation or benefit from a Subscription!

or

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal